If you are a makeup lover, then you will certainly not like that any lipstick or powder on your face is smudged, even disappearing accidentally. Especially the lipstick color, the lipstick will easily fade when you eat or drink or have a sweet kiss with your lover. If you are worried about this, rest assured because Lipstickbr will help you choose the best lipstick for long lasting so that you can be confident and have fun at parties. Start exploring our top 5 long-lasting lipsticks below!
Which is the best lipstick for long lasting?
1. NYX Professional Makeup Shine Loud, Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
The first best lipstick for long lasting on this list is NYX Professional Makeup’s liquid lipstick. In addition to being lightweight and easy on the lips, its high-gloss shade lasts for up to 16 hours without fading. With just one stroke, this vegan formula creates a super-glossy, non-sticky finish while delivering intense color. With no color fading, color shifting, smudging, bleeding, or fading, this glossy, highly pigmented lipstick can last up to 16 hours.
2. Makeup By Mario Ultra Suede Lipstick
Makeup By Mario Ultra Suede Lipstick is the next best lipstick for long lasting we want to talk because it’s long lasting but still moisturizing. In particular, because it is completely non-toxic. It has a lightweight, weightless matte finish that is pleasant to wear and has a soft suede feel. This assortment of lipsticks is cozy and non-drying, and it comes in 20 shades to complement a range of complexion tones.
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil
A well-liked matte lip pencil, NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil, combines the ease of a pencil with the impact of a matte lipstick. With this best lipstick for long lasting, you’ll have saturated lips with rich, vibrant pigment and a velvety matte finish. Emollients and vitamin E have been added to this long-wearing, non-drying product to give it a creamy texture. The flexible pencil can be used alone or in combination with other lip products to enhance dimension.
4. Pat McGrath Labs MatteTrance Lipstick
The Pat McGrath Labs lipstick costs more than the other brands on this list, but what it accomplishes is incredible. From comfort to the soft texture and rich feel, this best lipstick for long lasting won’t let you down. This lipstick has a deeply pigmented formula that gives lips a sheer hue and a sleek matte finish. Many people adore the lovely packaging and the bullet-style casing in addition to the silky texture and excellent storage capacity.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills – Liquid Lipstick
Last but not least, Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best lipstick for long lasting that is also highly sought after and appreciated for its color fastness and long last. It is a matte, densely pigmented base that dries to a weightless powder for smudge-resistant wear. Moreover, Liquid Lipstick offers wearable matte pigment that is ultra-saturated and has complete coverage. Using lip color and liner is simply because of the circular brush head. A double-sided flat brush with a rounded tip is included with Anastasia Liquid Lipstick, and it applies the ideal amount of pigment for accurate lip color that lasts all day.
Useful tips to help lipstick last longer
Lipstick will transform you into a gorgeous, vibrant person. However, if the lipstick disappears quickly, you have to reapply it all the time, which is bothersome. Not only must you pick a lipstick with good color adherence if you want it to last on your lips, but you also need to do some tricks to make the lipstick work better. Don’t skip this straightforward but helpful advice right now!
- After applying the first layer of lipstick, dust the lips with a paper towel before adding the second and finishing with another dusting.
- To apply concealer evenly, you can use a brush or makeup sponge. To remove concealer that has clung to your lips, wipe the tip of your finger along the lips perpendicularly. The lipstick will be a more accurate hue as a result of this as well.
- One of the most crucial stages to ensuring that your lipstick lasts longer is to use powder after applying it. Following the application of lipstick, you wipe your lips with a tissue and then pat them dry with powder. As a result, your lips will have enough powder to keep the color without worrying about fading.
- To ensure that color lipstick sticks to the surface of the lips, use a primer both before and after application. Additionally, lipstick contributes to the uniform hue and increased gloss of lipstick.
- Make use of a lip liner pencil. Lipstick can be prevented from spreading by using a lip liner. To prevent lipstick from smearing and leaving streaks on your lips, you should draw a line around your lips before applying it. The secret to doing this is to use a pencil that is the same color as the lipstick or very close to it.
Today’s cosmetics industry is pushing for long-lasting lipstick as a trend. If you have to attend dinner parties, having lipstick with good adherence will keep you looking fresh all day. However, before choosing a long-lasting lipstick, you also need to thoroughly understand its characteristics and ingredients. Not all lipsticks have nutrients, because the longer the lipstick stays on, the less nourishment will be. We hope through this article, you can choose the best lipstick for long lasting for yourself.
Maybe you want to know: